Hello, Salt Lake City! It’s Friday, so let’s start with everything you need to know in town today.
Are you a local business owner or a merchant in Salt Lake City? Our premium local sponsorships keep you on top of inboxes in town every morning. Contact us here for the truth.
First of all, the weather forecast for the day:
Clear all day. High: 88 Low: 66.
Here are the best stories in Salt Lake City today:
- The hotel where the 22-year-old woman disappeared Gabby Petito, was last seen in public has been confirmed as a Fairfield Inn and Suites near Salt Lake City International Airport. Petito was last seen on August 24 with her boyfriend, Brian Laundry, who has been named as a person of interest but not a suspect in connection with Petito’s disappearance. (fox13now.com)
- Thousands of fans, many in cosplay, filled the Salt Palace Convention Center Thursday, for the return of Salt Lake Comic Book FanX Convention after a one-year absence caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. FanX will run through Saturday at the Salt Palace. (Salt Lake City Tribune)
- Officials say 32 utah reservoirs now less than 55% of available capacity. (Gephardt Daily)
- Salt Lake City Council extends the mayor’s term of school mask from kindergarten to grade 12 by 30 days. (KSL.com)
- 1 killed, 2 seriously injured Salt lake breaks down on Wednesday night. You’re here autonomous driving function in question. (KSL.com)
Today’s Salt Lake City Daily is brought to you by our friends at Verizon. They are building the fastest 5G network in the country. To find out how 5G will change the lives of you and your community – and gain access to this amazing technology – Click here. And thank you Verizon for sponsoring this community resource in Salt Lake City!
Today in Salt Lake City:
- Friday Connections Speed ââNetworking – ChamberWest Chamber of Commerce (8:30 a.m.)
- Constitution Day – Dance Room – American Preparatory Academy – West Valley 2 (13h00)
- Bozeman Scientific Professional Development (2:00 p.m.)
- Self Defense Training – Small Gym – American Preparatory Academy – West Valley 2 (5:30 p.m.)
Did you know that you can showcase your local business there for just $ 79 per month? Click here to begin.
You are officially in the loop for today! See you tomorrow morning for your next update. If you resent these newsletters, consider inviting some of your friends and neighbors to read them. You can send them this link to subscribe.
– Sean peek
About me: Sean Peek is a writer and entrepreneur who graduated in English Literature from Weber State University. Over the years, he has worked as a copywriter, editor, SEO specialist and marketing director for various digital media companies. He is currently the co-owner and operator of the content creation agency Lightning Media Partners.